Saturday, January 24, 2015

2015 Demo Reel

Just put together a new reel since PDI imploded. I was long overdue anyway, and now you can see some of my more recent professional work. I now notice that half of it is cartoons, and half of it is more realistic scientific illustration. Kind of sums me up perfectly. Enjoy!





And for a bonus image, here's the lovely crew gift we got for Mr. Peabody and Sherman, which was my first feature film and a very rewarding experience:


 I'm still incredibly glad I got to be a part of a film for children that promotes intellectualism, problem solving, and STEM fields. You don't see that very often these days.

~Evan

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for your passion and the desire to promotes intellectualism, problem solving, and STEM fields.

    Mary Goldwin (Glutathione Detox Booster)

    ReplyDelete