Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spark of Inspiration

I've had a couple ideas in my head from watching various nature documentaries over the last couple months, and realized that concepts from some of them were similar enough to put together into a single story. This idea I have in mind continues the strategy of dramatizing a messed-up real world situation from nature, similar to what I did with First Step.

I would like to develop this idea into an animated short, hopefully when I have some better resources available, so it can be polished. Anyway, here's a concept sketch from it to keep you wondering. Some of you will probably see where this is going:

Inspiration:




Concept Sketch:



I have some great ideas in mind for this, and am excited to mold them into something great.

-Evan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment