Saturday, October 31, 2020

Jack-O-Lanterns: IRL 2020

 Happy Halloween Everyone! That means it's time for a "Jack-O-Lanterns In Real Life" post! This year COVID didn't stop people from carving Jack-O-Lanterns - in fact, we had more people submit carvings of my designs than ever before this year!

First up my friend and Giraffe-Keeper Extraordinaire, Mike Bona decided to go with my rhino design from 2018:



I think he absolutely nailed it. Fantastic job! Here's the original for your convenience:


Then we had Nicole DiGiambattista's carving from a design from 2015:





Another incredible job! Here's the original design:


And last but not least, we have Bonnie Garcia's carving of a design from the first ever lineup from 2010:


Aaaaaand here's the original:




Thanks for playing everyone! It makes me happy to see more and more people put these doodles to good use every year! Happy Halloween everyone!!! Looking forward to what everyone comes up with next year!

For Previous Jack-O-Lanterns IRL, see:
2019
2012
2013
2015
2017 - (I forgot to post them that year but they are at the bottom of the 2018 design post) 

-Evan




No comments:

Post a Comment