Sunday, October 21, 2018

Jack-O-Lantern Designs 2018

It's that time of year again! I bet you thought I'd forget, didn't you? Well I DIDN'T! Here's another batch of fun goofy Jack-O-Lantern Designs for you all!!

(click to enlarge)

The same deal goes as every year: if anybody actually decides to attempt to carve any of these (like StephanieNicole, and Josh, Megan, and I did) please send me pictures at evan.m.boucher@gmail.com and I'll post them up here! That goes for previous years' pumpkin designs as well. You have until the end of the month! I will post all physical Jack-O-Lantern carvings together on Halloween.

Previous Designs can be found here:


And last but not least, I realized I forgot to post the two physical ones from last year!!! They made it into some Facebook comments, but like a liar, I never posted them on the blog, so I'm going to fix that this instant!

Here's one from Laura Rooney:


And here's the one I did last year (it's the happy one in the middle):


Both of these are from last year's batch:




I can't wait to see what you come up with! Happy Carving and Happy Halloweeeennzzz!!!!

-Evan


No comments:

Post a Comment