Saturday, October 24, 2020

Jack-O-Lantern Designs: Moods of 2020

 Yep. I'm still doing these. Seems to be all that makes it onto this old blog these days. Here are this year's designs...I know they may not be as fun as years past, but neither has this year been, and with Halloween being about celebrating spooky things and leaning into our fears of the unknown, it felt appropriate. Enjoy.


Click to Enlarge


 And, as always, the same deal goes as every year: if anybody actually decides to attempt to carve any of these (like StephanieNicole, Josh, Megan, and ILaura, or Nikki did) please send me photos at evan.m.boucher@gmail.com and I'll post them up here. You are not limited to this year's contact sheet - I'm happy to see carvings of any designs from the last eleven years. You have until the end of the month. I will post all physical Jack-O-Lantern carvings together on Halloween.

Previous Designs can be found here:


No comments:

Post a Comment