Friday, November 5, 2021

Inktober 2021

  I thought last year was a great experience to push my artistic skills out of my comfort zone, and so decided to participate in Inktober again this year. I really embraced the limitations of the physical media and focused on being consistent over perfection. I also tried pushing myself further by playing with watercolors and other mixed traditional media this year. I like some more than others for sure, but am happy to have completed it among all the other things I'm working on. For ease of acces, here's my complete Inktober 2021 compiled in one place:

Prompt 1: Crystal


Prompt 2: Suit


Prompt 3: Vessel


Prompt 4: Knot


Prompt 5: Raven


Prompt 6: Spirit


Prompt 7: Fan


Prompt 8: Watch


Prompt 9: Pressure


Prompt 10: Pick


Prompt 11: Sour


Prompt 12: Stuck


Prompt 13: Roof


Prompt 14: Helmet


Prompt 15: Tick


Prompt 16: Compass


Prompt 17: Collide


Prompt 18: Moon


Prompt 19: Loop


Prompt 20: Sprout


Prompt 21: Fuzzy


Prompt 22: Open


Prompt 23: Leak


Prompt 24: Extinct


Prompt 25: Splat


Prompt 26: Connect


Prompt 27: Spark


Prompt 28: Crispy


Prompt 29: Patch


Prompt 30: Slither


Prompt 31: Risk





No comments:

Post a Comment